Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

March is nearing, time to get cracking on leg training..

The past 6 weeks of the moving sale has been a complete fail, between thieves, resellers, cold temps, and days of cold temps with high winds has turned my Moving sale into a joke..I'm sure by now people just look at the CL adds like they would look at a ad on any other page, skim right past it. It looks like I'm just going to have to wing it the best I can..As it stands now there will be no spare parts for the bike, camping supplies, and rain gear is out of the question..I must have the maps, I'll sell the $1,200 dresser chest of drawers and side table to pay for it, at a $150. I'm almost positive someone will pay $500 for it from someone else, just not me. My Brass collection is going to the scrap yard, I can get more for it than what I'm being offered for it..All in All I have over $15,000 in items I own, I'm going to be lucky if I get $1,000, and now I'm around the $425 mark. $2,800 was my goal..It would cover all the bases..Its not happening, nor will I even get close.SO I have to let it go! Its making me depressed to think about it, and when I do I get lazy, and nothing gets done, not even training or working out. SO March is leg training month, April is endurance month, I'll have to trust in the lord to provide for me while I'm on the road, cause I can't seem to get prepared on my own. I've spent, and burned all my resources to help out others in their time of need and left myself with a empty stash. I have no problem jumping in a giving what I have to other, But I can't bare asking people for something I need or want, it feels wrong to me.

No more of this..........Its time to look forward, Can't change the past, I need to focus on the road ahead of me , no pun intended..But if I keep letting the selling of my items "thats not selling for the price I need'" then I might as well give up and considered this as another failed goal in my life, as it stands the ratio of accomplished to failed. is way well, depressing. I won't stand for it on this trip..Its time to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment