Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I found the perfect place, BUT!!!

I've found the perfect place to do uploads, to FB and YT, BUT!! someone has accessed my facebook and Youtube accounts and now Im locked out of them...I guess I'm going to wind up delelting a lot of stuff to make room for Kentucky pictures and videos, I can't call them due to being in the mountains, my Page-Plus (verizon) account, has me locked out from making calls while "roaming" I went through West Virginia using Page-Plus and NEVER got locked out from calling people, Something stinks, and its not just me from not showering for two weeks....SO I'm going to upload all the pictures I can on Imgur, on a seperate account ..So give me about a day to get them up, I'm not locked out of my emails..YET!?!? but everything else is history till I can get a hold of someone to straighten them out..

1 comment:

  1. hope all is well with you and murph.. i have some pics i would like to post on your facebook.

    ReplyDelete