Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

making this quick, forgive..

Im now leaving Buchanan va, heading toward  the Big R, Va I need to get my meds.. I got Photos of the trip up on the FB for Jerry Murphy Matney, subscribe and you can see them.. I want to say thanx to To Bud Shaw and his kids Cody and Rebbecca for their hospitality, and I want to thank thier pup-a-dogs/wolves for protecting us from the Bob cats coming down the hill that night, Please Bud send me some photos of those two, I miss them already.. I want to thank the people of Buchanan, Paul, Randy martin (pastor), John at Twin rivers, and the Cook at the Buchanan Grill for the BIGGEST DAMN PANCAKES I.ve ever had..Those were awesome. plus Murphs thanx you for the bacon.. Check it out if your traveling through, its at 19771 Main st, closed Mondays, as I found out the hard way.. or go to www.home.buchanangrill.com and check it out that way.. I need to get rolling if the funds get big enough where i can sit a nd type for longer than 30 minutes I'll update everything in one shot with details, but its a piece and part working arrangement at the moment. I get it done when I can.. If I could afford the tablet to be turned on I could update ever night, But thats NOT going to happen..  So I'm told my unemployment might not run out, I'll find out Thursday. if the money made it in..If not please help out if you can by going to the donation button on this page. every lil bit helps, and for those that had given us food and shelter, please don't, you did enough..save it for someone behind me..you did enough and Murph and I thank you.. Ok as stated go to the Facebook link in the top right corner of this page and subscribe, and start viewing what I got up, and what some of you are missing..Thank you again for those that helped me and Murphy out while we are out and about..Godspeed to those looking to travel the lonely road with Murph and I..

No comments:

Post a Comment