Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wytheville is worth taking a look at....

You read it correct, Its worth taking a closer look at than just driving by heading to another part of Virginia, RIGHT now!! its my #1 spot to settle down at if I was to call this a done deal, and/if I had the money to do so..NOT saying its costly to live here cause I'm not educated on the cost of living here, but you could be sure with a town of less than 10k it isn't going to be very much.. The people here ARE AWESOME!!, I haven't met a "mean" or unkind person yet, However many still seem to get lost in their own town, What should have taken me less than a hour took 5 due to wrong directions to businesses.

I called my mother and told her to sell G'ma/pa's house and get your butt here, This is your kind of community, reminds me of Willoughby  Ohio on Peach..

I want to thank Tracy and Beth, Woody and his daughter for their kindness and chicken for Murph.(I love Woody's Thing.."VW" thing, not the other "thing") I want to extend my thanks to the Wythe Arts Council, Ltd, Tom Street, and two great ladies that drove the same Van, and had played a mind game on me and didn't know it.. (Im ashamed I forgot the two ladies name,.. One fed Murph and I. her husband and children were great to us both and we/I thank them (Murph just pants) The event goes on for two more days check out wythevillefestival.org for more information.. Tom, if you send me the information or just comment on the bottom of this, that would be great so I can let people know who they were..


OK off to Marion Va, Im taking a short cut to make up for lost time, I WAS going to bypass Damascus, But thats part of the challenge of making it out of VA on the 76, So I will bypass, RR, SG, and TD..Then Ill cut down to get to Damascus, stay a day and see if I can get a solid axle, and maybe some lighter supplies since its a town dedicated to the whole thing of bicycle traveling.. In reality I'm a day away, but it will take me three no doubt..

I want to extend a thanks to a special couple on the way into Wthyeville, for the food and cash to help us out till my UE deposited..It helped much..I tell ya folks, trying to survive on $100 a week is hard, but not so hard as trying to pay bills and rent with it in a town with no jobs.. So I better not complain to much.. I just hope that I can find something in Kansas or a job around the Mississippi just to hold me off till Spring till I can start up again, and finish to Oregon..speaking of which, Its 11 am and we need to get going..


KEEP IN MIND>>> To track us better is to subscribe to the " Jerry Murphy Matney " (Droopy and Drooper profile pic ) and " murphedog " on youtube ( I realized my hand writing was awful, So I started using my tablet and cell phone to do Video journals, and what would take 3 hours to do, now takes 3 minutes, and you can better understand it than if you had to read it.. THANK YOU ALL, AND GOD BLESS.. for my Atheist friends, See ya L8R, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment