Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Leaving 1833, and getting the jitters about being on the road..again

Well, I'm 4 days away from leaving 1833, Now I have to do a rip down clean up of the place. since its 80% empty it should only take 6 hours..Then Its realy time to concentrate on the trip and this needed for it, as of April 3..no more logistic. if the items I've been trying to sell at flea markets for the past two months are still in the van, Then the landfill is going to get a bit fuller..I had thought about doing a sale this weekend Monday..and i was preparing for it..Then saw last night they are calling for a repeat of the past two Saturdays, bad T-storms in the morning hours, clearing up as the day moves on..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..I hope this isn't a prelude of what I'm going to go through on the road. I'm sure my luck will change once I have Greensboro in the back of my mind..Not the people mind you, I'll keep them near my heart where they belong.
 
I'm feeling unprepared, in fact I know I am. Its coming down to what I really need for the trip..No water filter is going to be going with me,I'll just have to pack extra bottles. of water where ever I can find it. Then pray lol. I'll need the front rack and bags, THATS a must. plus parts for the bike..those too are a must. Chipping Murph E.Dog seems to be out of the question, I'll need to get the drops to control fleas ticks and mosquito bites for him Thats a must, along with his vaccines. The Whites Coinmaster pro looks to be out of reach, (sigh) I'm sure that could pay for itself about 1/2 way through I'm sure.. I've got my van on craigslist. But now I have another fuel line leak..ANOTHER. I'm fixing that line 5 times a year or more..I'm positive someone is messing with it, screws just don't loosen themselves when the van isn't moving..HAHA I'm positive that the people that use my vehicles as a fueling station is pissed that the tank has been emptied since the last time they drained it..I now put just enough in it to start it, to let people listen to the motor. but somehow, I have a feeling thats not going to sell either before its time to leave..No one wants to buy the items I have, But no one wants me to throw them out, They want me to give it to them instead..Its to nice for the landfill or scrape yard but not nice enough to purchase at any price, I've never heard so much BS before in the life of sales.

Next week starts a new life, No more issue with rent, power bills, and other headaches that come with being stationed in a home. April 29th the road will be my home for awhile..again, except this time..I welcome it. GOD I CAN'T WAIT!! If in wasn't for the trying to sell my stuff off, to buy supplies, I'd leave sooner, and deal with the whole thing of being 90% out of shape for the whole load down..But thats irresponsible for both myself and murph..

No comments:

Post a Comment