Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Its time for change, and it starts heres.

No more reports of the bad that keeps getting in the way, no more bitching about what needs to be done and doesn't for what ever reason. Negative energy feeds on itself and manifests from within. So I have to train myself on keeping positive thoughts till the end. I have two days left at the 1833-C apt that Amelia has allowed me to stay in till I tie up some lose ends, true nothing is going as planned but at least I have a roof over my head and a hot shower in the morning. And I'm grateful for it!!!!! I got some parts for the bike, and some other things needed for the trip this week at the flea markets, plus cheap foodies. I have to have the power turned off at the B apt, and get my mail forwarded across the street to my way old resident, where my ex manager but still good friend John Parker jr lives at.I'll be staying there till I can finish up all the other lil odds and ends, then its off to Gayle and John Parkers house for the last three weeks or less till the departure date. In that time I'm there its up early in the morning and ride ride ride. Lets be honest here, I'm not going to be in the best shape on take off day, but some training is better than no training. I don't expect but to do 20 to 30 miles a day till I get past the Blur Ridge parkway, But by the time I get to Kentucky I want and need to be at 40-50 miles a day.I believe I can do it, its feasible.

For anyone thats reading this, Club Orion on West Marker street in Greensboro is having a going away party and fund raiser for Murph E.Dog and I, everyone is welcome however donations are not a must to attend, I would love to see you peoples there anyway. So do make plans to show up... Now I have to get back at it, thanx for keeping up and I hope to see you at the party April 19th, that's a Thursday. One week before I leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment