Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Breaking the promise,...

Yes you read it right, But not the trips promise. I'm breaking he promise not to mention negative things..I can't update the blog on positive auctions when theres none going on. and I don't want the blog to look abandoned, I need to report something..So here it is!

The fund rasier for Murph and I was a complete fail..I invited over 50 people I knew, not a one showed up, After the payback to Stevie J for a $50 loan so I could see my Dr at the first of the month of April, and giving Dj Wege some cash to say thanx for Dj'ing the benefit..I made less  than $23.

I knew that was going to happen, no one wanted to listen, I like Stevie's Idea of putting it off to a later date like April 27th, But Wege said he couldn't do it because of the large amount of invites he passed out. So I was forced to go on with the show...and the show was a no go!. None of his people showed, and nor mine..That was my last chance to get Murph his shots and meds for the road, and the coinmaster pro to help support us while being on the road..I'm now at a complete loss on what to do. My unemployment is going to run out in one month, and I will not get a extension due to it was considered part-time, even though I was full time for three years at the place..They refuse to look at my real work history, the are focused on just the last quarter before John and Gayle closed the business down.

Well there is a bright side to this, generally..when I get unemployed and homeless in the past, it was always two to three weeks before Christmas...

THAT WAS ON THE 19TH, NOW ITS THE 25TH....


Things have gone a different direction, I can't pin point when things started to change but I can give a idea on why..I've been listening to 94.1 k-love, (or its J) the speakers are muffled, and Christian music station.. Music and song of positive thinking and living..I believe it has helped, a lot! I've said many times, God will provide or show me another way, even if its not the way I wanted to go in the first place.I'm learning to follow my instincts, and let go when things are just not working out, wait and rethink it out is what I'm starting to do..You might not know whats really good for you, or whether its a good time for you to get what your chasing..I've always had faith in the higher power, but as to follow its leadings, well to say the least...Yes I've been very slack, I have my reasons why I don't follow the Bible, except for the common sense parts or it, for those very reasons..common sense The 10 commandments, Proverbs are loaded with things that follow under (You should know better).


Stevie J, gave me $100, That was to pay for Murphs shots and med, But I put the cash towards a device for keeping all my electronics charged on sunny, I found it at Harbor Freight for $59, everywhere else sells them for over $100..and It works!!.. So my next U-E check will get Murph his meds, which puts my departure date to Sunday May 6th, He has a appointment with the vet Saturday May 5th.. John parker Sr, and his wife Gayle has allowed me to stay in their guest bedroom, I try to eat my own food, and stay out of the way, so as not to be in the way... When they found out how the benefit party went they both got me The Coinmaster pro Metal detector,.. I've pretty much am giving up on making a chargeable light system for the bike, I'm going to buy another one of those 3w LED spot lights that I got awhile back, and mount it on the front of the bike..It uses 4 AA batteries, which last 12hr straight, and put out a beam better than those most cyclist use and pay $300+ for.. However I will still use the LED lights I got, with the Lithium batteries I got from the laptops batteries I salvaged, I can charge the with the solar panel I just got,, I need to make sure people see the trailer, because Murph will be in it.. His safety is a must and going over board is not a issue on making him visible to vehicles coming up from behind us, before it was people eating and changing the radio that took their eyes off the road, but now its cell phones..Thats still isn't to bad, you can talk and drive, but you CANT TEXT AND DRIVE, your eyes MUST leave the sight of the road to type in on the keypad.. , and The younger generation still wont grasp the concept that you can't look down into your lap and drive between the lines, and for some reason teenage girls think they can do it.. I've stood on the side of the road and counted, 70% are teens, while 80% are girls that TEXT while driving.. THATS what scares me on a switch back, back road, texting your friend on what Justin Bieber song you'd like to be played at your wedding, is going to cost one of us our lives, and most likely it will be either Murph or I, and even possible both of us.. 


I'm sorta glad the tablet was acting up the night for the benefit, and two days later..I was writing some awful stuff, and was going to post it, nothing bad towards people in general, just a sobbing story of how I about wanted to give up, on everything all around, (no not suicide). Just drop everything and walk off, and leave Murph behind..It just wasn't going my way.. and thats How bad it was stressing me.. People heard me "bitch" but no one just knew how bad it was eating me up, no sleep, nor eating  was starting to take its toll..


 I have everything thats needed, other than getting the extra parts incase I have problems with the bike, chains, cables, spokes.. stuff like that and I'M DONE with supply chasing.. I have the Coinmaster I need to practice on, and if I can't "dig up" something to feed us I guess I'll allow Murph to Pimp me out, or I'll shake my tin can at street corners, (yes I have a tin can, but its really stainless steel)..So I didn't really break the promise, It was followed by very good news..IF anyone heres wants to buy a LG Slate hit me up..Its not really what I need, I was warned that Tablets, (more so Android) are not computers, doing stuff like this and photoshop isn't going to go over well, and they were right, I need to stick with my first plan, I should have got a netbook..( remember what I said earlier about following your instincts?), I'll sell it for Just enough To buy a good netbook and wifi card from a pre-paid company.. I paid over $400 for it, But I can get both of those for around $275 to $300..Its less than 6 months old, its just not what I really needed.. but it will do for now to play Angry Birds on.




THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING UP, WELL BE ON THE ROAD SOON, WITH SOME GREAT PHOTOS OF ME LOSING MY MIND, AND WONDERING.....WTF WAS I THINKING TO TAKE ON SUCH TASK.. WHAT EVER WAITS FOR, ITS FINE. BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT MUCH MORE FOR IT..


Jerry & Murph E.Dog..

No comments:

Post a Comment