Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

I've got a confession...I'm scared poo-less.

Yes e title right.. I'm scared. This isn't a simple ride down the street, nor is it a weekend camping trip with a friend. This is equivalent to taking a row boat to England. And with all thats going on in my head, I'm a little scatter brained, I find it hard to concentrate on my projects at hand. What is really eating me is what eats everyone else, funds..I've made all that I can make, But some things just have to be bought, I'm not a chemist, so I can't make Murphs shots, nor the simple frontline and heart worm medications, I don't have a machine shop nor would I know how to use one to make  spokes, chains, break pads, cables and clipless pedles..nad with the pedels, I'd need a sweet shop to have the shoes to use on the clipless pedels.. Then theres the matter I'm laying heavy on to help me the pay, The Whites coinmaster Pro metel dectector..As I've stated before to folks..13 states, over 4k miles, two states in tornadeo ally, I'm bound to find little odd and ends to help Murph and I get a motel room and maybe a even a decent meal along the way..

I know I said I wouldn't complain anymore, and to be truthful I don't really count this as complaining, just concern. With the benifit party coming up this Thursday at Club Orions on Market st, I'm leaning towards that helping me pay for the coinmaster..Thats 300 off the 650 I need for the remaining supplies..AND TO BOOT!!! I'm seriously kicking myself in the ass for buying the Lg Slate to use for keeping up my journals. I lost the curser 10 plus times so I had to close save and reopen this to get it back, Plus I found out its locked!! meaning after its last Android update, I can't update to a newer version of Android..But I guess its bette than carrying a 10lb laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment