Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

The luck doesn't change, thank god the veiw does..

I spent three hours last night on the in-house computer updating everything, only a 3rd got posted..I had a hour long "story" for here..but as I just looked at it, well..its plain to see something went amiss and it didn't get published..Very well then, I'll just redo it.


Its now late in he evening, The tablet keeps blinking off and on, at least the screen does..but its still putting down a great chunk of what Itype, but it doesn't like to put spaces between words, I think I'm going to have to use someting else as a space, even this little bit took to long totypeout, going back and adding spaces where none is at is kinda tedious, and makes me lose my train or thought..Murph-has-made-many-new-friends,he-cant-seem-to-get-enouhg-of-the-love-he's-getting-from-everyone.He-loves-yard-here-wants-to-roll-in-it-at-every-moment-he-steps-outside.I-just-got-done-looking-the-book-over,the-cyclist-sign-in-list.I-sent-a-message-to-Lisa-and-Sam,that-Murph-and-I-are-behind-them,just-not-that-close,They-got-4-to-5-days-headstart,from-what-I-just-read-they-are-now-in-Williamsburg---hmmm-5days-away-to-williamsburg-for-expierencd-riders,guess-that-means-murph-and-I-will-arrive-in-2-to-5-weeks,lol.-I'm-loving-Yorktown,and-they-are-hiring-at-every-place-around,I'll-be-honest-If-I-had-a-longer-place-to-stay,I'd-take-up-the-offer-I-got-today,in-a-minute-flat!!.I'm-and-murph-is-loving-this-place..I-hate-to-leave,but-this-isn't-my-house-and-whats-calling-for-me-hasn't-shut-up-yet..So,-I-need-to-move-on..Speaking-of-I-need-to-sign-off-go-take-a-shower,then-repack-the-bags..then-re-map-the-way-out-of-here..Goodnight,at-my-next-intenet-connection-i'll put-more-up,maybe-then-the-tablet-wont-be-acting-up-on-the-blogger-account.. Thanx-to-all-and-be-blessed..

1 comment:

  1. Hello from up the road a piece! We hope you got to stop and enjoy some 'historic triangle'. We're in charlottesville today (Wed, 5/9) for a much anticipated day off. I'm not one to break into histrionics over traffic but HWY 53 into C'ville is a hilly two lane affair with far more impatient traffic at 3:30p than it should have. I suggest an alternate route with Murph in tow or a careful timing. If you come into town on 53 there is a greenway at the bridge on Monticello loop that follows the road and puts you out on 20. It was FAR, FAR, FAR more pleasant than the road.

    ReplyDelete