Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Wonderful people on the horizon,

So heres the skinny, Williamsburg Va, to Charles City is deselent, If your walking or riding bring lots of water and some food. I had a reak down 5 miles out of Charles City. I pushed the bike a trailer with Murph in it 4.5 of the 5 miles.. The reason i left  murph in the trailer is due to the fact I
mmkkkkk c auxktan walk faster (3 to 3.4 mph), on the other hand if he's walking next to me we MIGHT get up to 2, but only for a few feet before he's off markiing his tree,bush,beer can,dead creature on the road side..  How can a 25lb dog hold 25 gallons of piss?   


The trailers yoke is wearing out due to Murph standing or trying to stand in it. I felt a hard pull, cussed Murph again for standing then turnedto look at it, ans saw the entire cart leaning to the left in a 45 degree angle, Thats when the pushing began. In order to be place in the book for doing the Transam, I'm not to use or take a motorized vehical, But after 4.5 miles pushing a ove weighted bike, with a broken trailer..I could turn away the offer made by a state crew to ride me to the next city, Charles that is.

I talk to law enforcment at they set me up in thier lil park by the old court house. I spent a good chunk of my time here weeding out un needed stuff, removing 17 lbs, and tossing out 2lbs of trash, since I dont litter.. With the trailer messed up I hardley felt the difference. I bent it back, and made the trailer pretty much empty, I'll be forced to strap Murph down to keep swaying to a minimum, till we get to Mechanicsville, Maybe I can find someone to weld it..

Tomorrow this lil city becomes a big hit, over 2k in cyclist are to start a benefit ride going across the state, Of cousre they seem to think I'm part of this crew, I laugh and say I'm to far out of their league

3 comments:

  1. Met u tonight at a store in charles city love murph edog i will definitely be checking in on ur venture have fun good luck and be safe :) -- Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear the update bro! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete