Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Its Friday, and I'm hung-over..

You read it right, hung-over..I went out with a group of friends last night and got intoxicated, then wound up passing out on a friends couch, Now here I am eating day old, mild heat pasta (everyone in the house seems to thinks it volcano hot), Its bringing a lil water to the eyes, but hey its cleaning out the sleepy's from the corners. I'm less than 72 hours from being dropped off, and left behind on my own choice, The derailleur is still giving me issues, I told one of the guys at recycles I'm the only person on this tour riding a 27 FIXED gear bike, You would think, a not so cheap derailleur and two different shifters the problem would fixed, but its not.. What makes it more of a pain in the ass, is IT DOSEN"T MESS UP WHEN I'M AT RECYCLES, and the guys tell me I have to change the way I'm shifting, But lets be truthful a bike sitting on a bike repair rack is going to be have differenlty over a bike going ten feet with a 200 lb rider on it.. I'll wait till i get to a shop that specializes in tour bikes, they might be able to fix the problem with the bike, or if its me, then me.

I'm slow going and I need to get going, I want to stop by Carolina Coffee and pick up a pound of something good for the road, I'm thinking a Mexico, Peaberry blend.. yumm. or Mocha Java,, YES! thats it.. I'll need it Monday Morning. Well I need to get going. sorry this is short, But I'll give a better run down when I'm sitting in Yorktown Va Sunday.. Love ya guys, thanx for keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment